We strive to improve the quality of leadership in our communities through youth development, we aim to secure the future of Africa at large through the education of youths, with recourse to resources other than the traditional, promoting self-development and a core belief system; empowering them through entrepreneurship and skills acquisition/enhancement.
- • to implement projects that will enable underprivileged youths and rural area dwellers to economically sustain themselves in a fast changing world.
• to start a revolution of change that will transform the face of technology through innovation and discovery of young gifted individuals
• to channel youths towards investing in agriculture and developing a green community to promote small scale farming and an eco-friendly environment.
• to advocate, intervene and solicit through different means legally available to us, the plights of the African youth; hence drawing the attention of the international community and gaining possible reprieve to the present deplorable conditions suffered by the African youths.
• we visualize a future where no youth is excluded from the opportunity to contribute significantly to making the world a better place due to lack of opportunity to develop themselves basically.
- We gratefully accept the responsibility of supporting youths who have become social misfits that are in dire need of rehabilitation.
- We are dedicated to bringing together talented and passionate individuals under one roof as volunteers, employees, sponsors and partners to deliver meaningful services to the people we serve.
- We are committed to faithfully executing our stewardship of public funds with integrity and exemplary character.
Goals and Objectives
To form a social network of youths across Africa and the rest of the world with one goal, to unite resources, fight common challenges; create opportunities that would help each other and the world at large through:
- Community/Campus outreach programs
- Youth conferences
- Skill Acquisition and Training
- Talent harnessing.
- Career re-orientation and fair.